6 SESSION COURSE $488 + taxes | Starts Sunday, October 15th, 2023 – 12-1:30pm (See Class Dates Below)
6 SESSION COURSE
$488 + taxes | Starts Sunday, October 15th, 2023 – 12-1:30pm (See Class Dates Below)
This leash reactivity class is designed to help dogs that are reactive on leash with people, dogs, or both.
What Is Leash Reactivity?
Leash reactivity is when a dog reacts intensely towards stimuli in their surroundings while on a leash. This could be due to fear, frustration, excitement or all of the above.
What You Will Learn In This Class
Leash reactivity is usually created by a miscommunication between human and dog. In this class, you will learn:
- How to improve your communication and relationship with your dog.
- Techniques and tools to help you manage your dogs reactivity.
- Loose leash walking skills.
- How to set your dog up for success in the future when it comes to leashed greetings with dogs and/ or humans.
This is a great opportunity to work on improving your dogs leash reactivity around other dogs and people in a controlled environment.
This class is a small class of up to 4 dogs so you can still get the one on one help you need.
- START DATE – Sunday, October 15th, 2023 – 12-1:30pm – FIRST CLASS – HUMANS ONLY – NO DOGS
- Sunday, October 22nd – 12-1pm
- Sunday, November 5th – 12-1pm
- Follow up classes TBA – as class progresses we will discuss as a group when we think the best dates will be (but likely will always fall on a Sunday afternoon)
- ***If you can’t make a date after the first class, there is always opportunity for you to join another class to make up for the one you missed.