11may7:15 pm8:15 pmLeash Reactivity Group Class6 Week Course
6 WEEK COURSE $450 + taxes | Starts Weekly on Thursday, May 11th, 2023 – 7:15-8:15pm (See Class Dates Below)
6 WEEK COURSE
$450 + taxes | Starts Weekly on Thursday, May 11th, 2023 – 7:15-8:15pm (See Class Dates Below)
This leash reactivity class is designed to help dogs that are reactive on leash with people, dogs, or both.
What Is Leash Reactivity?
Leash reactivity is when a dog reacts intensely towards stimuli in their surroundings while on a leash. This could be due to fear, frustration, excitement or all of the above.
What You Will Learn In This Class
Leash reactivity is usually created by a miscommunication between human and dog. In this class, you will learn:
- How to improve your communication and relationship with your dog.
- Techniques and tools to help you manage your dogs reactivity.
- Loose leash walking skills.
- How to set your dog up for success in the future when it comes to leashed greetings with dogs and/ or humans.
This is a great opportunity to work on improving your dogs leash reactivity around other dogs and people in a controlled environment.
This class is a small class of up to 6 dogs so you can still get the one on one help you need.
- START DATE – Thursday, May 11th, 2023 – 7:15-8:15pm – FIRST CLASS – HUMANS ONLY – NO DOGS
- Thursday, May 18th – 7:15-8:15pm
- Thursday, May 25th – 7:15-8:15pm
- ***NO CLASS ***JUNE 1st
- Thursday, June 8th – 7:15-8:15pm
- Thursday, June 15th – 7:15-8:15pm
- Last Day of Class June 22nd, 2023
(Thursday) 7:15 pm - 8:15 pm