- No pre-requisites are required for this course.
- Learn how to improve your communication and understanding of your dog.
- Learn how to teach your dog to listen to you.
- Learn how to understand what your dog is telling you through their body language.
- This course is good for ANYONE who works with or owns a dog.
- This course will be specifically helpful for those who are experiencing behaviour or training issues with their dog.
This course teaches you the fundamentals of relationship building and communication which are the first building blocks when it comes to ANY type of training you are about to embark on. Without these fundamental skills and understanding, any type of training you are about to embark on will not be as successful.
Most humans are unintentionally sending their dog messages that the dog is in charge and responsible for not only their safety, but their family’s as well. As long as this continues to be communicated, it will make it difficult to do any training because you are telling your dog that they are in charge. Even dogs that are happy go lucky and friendly with everyone will take on this role, even if you don’t think its happening. These fundamental communication and relationship building skills will help you understand your dog and their needs, so you can start to communicate to them that you are their leader and protector, and start your journey towards a better relationship and a happier and better behaved dog!
You do not need to have a dog, however, being around dogs daily will help you understant a lot of the aspects of what this course teaches as you'll be able to apply your newfound knowledge and skills in everyday life.